Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Thatcher!

Yesterday was Thatcher's 2nd birthday! We had a lot of fun! In the morning we got up and let him open his presents because I wanted him to be able to play with them all day long. He loved ripping open his gifts and he had a blast playing with his new toys. In the afternoon we had some of his friends over with their moms for a Sponge Bob birthday! We had cake and ice cream and let the kids play. When Todd got home from work we went to Chucky Cheese's and had a great time! Thatcher LOVES pizza and pop, so he was in heaven! We played and played and finally came home and put a very tired birthday boy to sleep. It was a great day! I can't believe my baby is now a preschooler! It really feels like just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time. Happy Birthday buddy!

3 comments:

mylittlegems said...

Very fun! I love one true media. Looks like he is one lucky guy to have such a fun birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I had so much fun viewing the slidehow of your birthday, Thatcher! Thanks Mom and Dad for putting the pictures togeter and share them with us!! It looks like Thatcher's birthday was a huge success!!!

Love you all,

Mom

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you are allowing your kids to cheat!! What kind of parents are you?