Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"I often go walking...."

I tried to take lots of walks while I was in Rhode Island. It was spring, the birds were singing, everything was blooming, it was just beautiful. I wanted to take advantage of seeing spring because we all know we do not get seasons here in Tucson. It was really nice.




Typical New Englander's for ya! :)


Something that is so cool about New England, they have all these little cemetaries all over the place. Most of them date back to the 17-1800's. It is really cool.


Cute little local farm.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember the crazy farmer on this farm with his gun??!!! And the times he would fire at who knows what and we would be walking on that very road and would scream and start running for safety??? I don't know who was more frieghtened...us or the farmer!!! fun times!!!!!