
So I am addicted to Lost. I have heard about this show for about three years now, and never understood what the BIG hype about it was all about! I would catch an episode here and there, but never understood what the heck was going on, so I got bored and changed the channel. Well, my friends over here have the first two seasons on DVD and lets just say I have wasted a many hour in the last week watching season 1. I love it. It is awesome. SOOOOO addicting though, so beware!


4 comments:
I must admite the first season is good the second is okay and the third is wierd. Don't hold your breath.
I could have told you that! Kiff and I never miss an episode.
I am so glad you are hooked! I watched it the whole time but didn't love it until the 3rd season! It is crazy! The island reminds me a little of another island...if you know what I mean?!
Oh no! Rachael! J/k...I must admit, I saw a part of one episode, thought it looked stupid and I don't dare watch anymore because I know the same thing will happen. Though I find myself going to cbs.com to watch other shows! Jericho, the CSI's, NCIS, Shark, the Unit, etc... I love law shows. I actually got Season 2 of Law & Order from the library last week... can you tell I'm getting big and pregnant and have no energy left? haha.
Post a Comment