Saturday, September 08, 2007

Voila!

And it is done! YIPPEE! We have grass! We have a backyard! We are SOOOO excited! Thatcher was in HEAVEN yesterday running around and playing on our new grass. He was jumping and dancing like he had never seen the green stuff before...poor kid! I am so proud of Todd for putting in such hard work to do the backyard! He did EVERYTHING by himself; the patio, the retaining wall, the sprinklers, and the grass. He had a little help here and there from some friends and my uncle, but he did the majority of the whole project all by himself. It was a lot of work, and a lot of days in the hot Arizona sun. One thing is for sure, I married a worker! I am so impressed by his ability to do anything he sets his mind to! We are really excited that our backyard is done just in time to enjoy the cool fall evenings!



Thatcher was in total bliss...









3 comments:

Teresa said...

It looks AMAZING, WONDERFUL, ETC...
I can't believe Todd did all this!! When can we come over? BBQ at your house- right!!! just a little hint! Lucky Thatcher!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your yard looks beautiful!!! Todd you are so talented!!! But now that your work is done in your back yard, Todd, what are you going to do with all of your free time???? What a fun yard you guys--good for you--have lots of fun and enjoy!!!

Love yas

Marilee said...

I must say that I'm impressed! (but not surprised. Anyone who has ever known the Bidwi has to know that he's just about the hardest worker you could ever find!) How fun for the boys.