Funny quiz! I did pretty well considering you just gave me the answers like 30 minutes ago. Alright so maybe I only got a 50, but that means we just need to get to know eachother more!! It was so fun chatting with you at the shower! Oh email me at adrianabanana7@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite to my fabulous, exciting blog. I'm so happy we're going to be blogging buddies. Talk to you soon!
3 comments:
wow,
i just failed your quiz.sorry.
Still love ya though!
Annie
Funny quiz! I did pretty well considering you just gave me the answers like 30 minutes ago. Alright so maybe I only got a 50, but that means we just need to get to know eachother more!! It was so fun chatting with you at the shower! Oh email me at adrianabanana7@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite to my fabulous, exciting blog. I'm so happy we're going to be blogging buddies. Talk to you soon!
Aparently, I don't know you at all!
:)
Post a Comment