
Every day the boys and I (when weather permits) pack up the stroller and go for a four mile walk. It has been really good for a number of reasons, and what started out as a desperate attempt to get two active kiddos out of the house has turned into something I really look forward too. We walk two miles one way to a little playground and the boys play for about a half hour and then we walk back. During the walk I either listen to my ipod or talk to Todd (I LOVE my new blue tooth, a definate MUST for phone talkers!) The daily walks have been great exersise and it has been great to get outside in this beautiful spring weather.
I am taking a Wilton cake decorating class on Wednesday nights and it is a blast! I really like it and I am hoping to get good enough to do wedding cakes for a little extra money on the side. One of the best things about my class is sitting and listening to my instuctor speak with a thick Rhode Island accent. Whenever I come home I have to readjust my ears to the accent around here. Last night she was talking about almond extract and was pronouncing almond ALmend, saying Al like you would a guys name.
I have also been doing this while I have been here. Let me tell you, this workout kicks my bum! It is really hard, but really fun. It has great music to it, so it is almost like my own private little dance party every night. It is great to kickbox when you have had a day fighting toddlers to get them in the car, eat, take naps, pick up toys, ect ect ect.
And yes I have been enjoying the last couple weeks that I have access to a DVR...
Bring it home David, it is in the bag...
Three words...twice. Best. Show. Ever. AND What. the. freak?! I cannot handle these future flashes anymore!So pretty much that is what we have been doing over the last month. Right now my brother and his soon to be fiance ;) (more on that later this weekend!) are here this week with us and it has been really fun having a full house. We miss Todd and we are excited for him to make the drive from Tucson to Rhode Island and be reunited on the 24th. We are VERY excited and anxious to move to Boston and get this party started!
This is really funny. I love this new girl on SNL. Everything I have seen her do is hillarious. We all know people like this.


1 comment:
I was absent from blogging for about a month, too. It's fun to get back on and see what everyone has been up to.
I'm glad you're enjoying being "home." The blossoming tree in your picture is so pretty! Spring is long gone here (it is going to be 80 degrees today) so it is fun to see it just starting farther north.
Good luck with the next move to Boston!
Post a Comment