Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Best Buddies, Best Enemies...Best Brothers

Thatcher and Tagg have gotten to the point where they have a serious love/hate relationship. They are either fighting, wrestling, stealing toys from one another or on the other hand hugging, giggling, and now are in cahoots teaming up against me and getting into mischief. I will break up a fight, where both boys are SCREAMING at the top of their lungs, send Thatcher to his room for hitting Tagg and immediately after he stops crying, Taggy will run back into the room to find Thatcher. It is frustrating and very adorable at the same time.


This morning while I was getting ready I heard both of them run into the back room giggling and whispering. When I went in, I found that Thatcher had stolen the camera and was taking a photo shoot. From that time on whenever my back was turned one would try to steal the camera, and when I would turn around or grab the camera from one of them, the other would giggle. Enough to drive me insane. Thank heavens I don't have twins.





After discovering that Tagg didn't like the bubbles pointed at him, Thatcher chased him around with the bubble machine laughing.
Poor Tagg, don't worry, he can hold his own with Thatcher.




Last night when I checked on the boys they were sleeping like this...
Taggy can now climb out of his crib (the dreaded day for parents with toddlers) and all he wants to do it climb into bed with Thatcher. At nap time yesterday I 'caught' Thatcher laying next to Tagg in bed reading to him. When I walked in they covered their heads with the blanket laughing. I love these boys!

10 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I love those pictures!! Reminds me of my 2 grandsons. If you get the time stroll on over to Heather's blog
http://jakeandheatherromney.blogspot.com/

She started blogging a couple of months or so ago.

I love to come and read about your family---keeps me in touch!!

Love
Aunt Sarah

Kelli and Chad said...

Your boys are so cute!! There is something so fun about little boys. Well girls too of course :) I hope Kemp can get a little brother someday. Its great to see new pics on your blog now!

Amy said...

rachael-it's me "do the grapevine" friend (amy) I laughed so hard at the picture of your sleeping boys. They are just soooooo cute and it seems like something I'd see from my two boys. They were probably wrestling and having so much fun and finally fell fast asleep!!! So cute!!

McCallisters said...

Totally reminds me of my sister and I (16 months apart). When we finally got our own rooms when we were teenagers, we both sobbed liked babies, although we had been bagging and fighting for it forever.

It's good to see you guys getting settled in!

Taylor Kowallis said...

oh come on... twins are fun! haha! At least right now they are at 7 months! I dread the day they start tag teaming me!

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so cute!!!

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so cute!!!

Bertie said...

Well what do you know! I put in a google search for Rachel Monson and blog and you were the first result!! HOW ARE YOU?? This is Bertie by the way:) Your little boys are sooo flippin' cute! I love how they are ganging up on you already! Those are the funnest memories:) LOL! Well- I'm excited I found your blog and will definitely be keeping in touch!

Amy said...

THat is way cute and funny. Sounds like my sister's 2 boys that are the same age as yours.

Anonymous said...

thatcher has a hot ass and i like them still in a diaper, young n tight is best my sister was so tight