Sunday, June 08, 2008

Boston Children's Museum

Yesterday we went to the children's museum. It is probably the best children's museum I have been to. Thatcher and Tagg LOVED it. We took the T and the boys loved going on the subway probably just as much as going to the museum! It was 90 degrees yesterday with probably 100 % humidity. It was hot. After living in Tucson, Todd didn't believe me that Boston could get very hot, but yesterday made him a believer! We had a great day together as a family before Todd starts his vigorous schedule on Monday.



All of us infront of the Boston Skyline

The boys painting.

Playing with the boats and the water.

Thatcher didn't want to stop running from exhibit to exhibit long enough to take this picture!

Playing in Arthur's kitchen.

Daddy living his glory days with the boys.

It was really cute to see how fascinated they boys were by a lot of the exhibits.

Eating ice cream and watching the Seagulls.

5 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

You guys look so awesome and that sure looks like fun!!

The Holyoaks said...

I love your hair.

Abbey said...

Rachael---I have been meaning to comment here ever since you tried to start the OLC blog! I love reading your blog...you family is so cute!!! Email me!
Abbey

Aubrey said...

Rachel Monson! It was great to hear from you and I'm excited that you are in our ward! I was hoping to see you on Sunday, but perhaps next week. We've been out of town the last few weekends, but we're around now. This will be great to catch up with you and your family. See you soon.

cari said...

Rach- your hair looks great short. You couldn't have a cuter family. I hope you guys are enjoying Boston. Looking at your pictures makes me really regret not moving out there.