Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories

I saw this "tag" game on a old friend's blog. You don't have to join in, but I thought it sounded like fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

Alisa said...

Rachael! Hi! I didn't even know about your blog...I'm so happy to get caught up with you through your blog! You have such a CUTE family!!! You look so great! It's really fun to "see" you. You will have to go visit with Liz since you're both in Boston.

I LOVED the memory you posted on my blog and I laughed right out loud when I thought back to those good old days! The memory that comes to my mind is coming to sleepover @ your house....I feel like we did that quite often. I also can very clearly remember what your laugh sounds like and I love it!!

So good to be in touch!

The Holyoaks said...

I remember us stuffing our faces with crab salad at the MTC. There were lots of things we stuffed our faces with, but at least that one sounds healthy (having the word salad in it and all). I also remember saying goodbye to you super early in the morning the day you guys left for Catania. That was a sad day.

Shae said...

I remember that you were with me when I met Jeremy for the first time...can you help us solve this dilemma...he thinks he approached us. Really we approached him, right?

I also remember that you used to sing to me "you're a tall one..." at every door in Malta. And we were going to start a singing telegram business at BYU which included dumping water on people when they opened the door.

david and michal said...

i remember playing settlers with you and todd right after thatcher was born and realizing my older brother was your mtc teacher! (or maybe that's skewed memory...maybe he wasn't your teacher, but you knew who he was...)

HRH mbs said...

I remember the day you and your husband showed up at the branch in Malta for a visit in 2006.

Your visit prompted several people to come to church whom we had never met!

Your enthusiasm and love for the people inspired us!

Bertie said...

I remember you telling me you thought you would hate me as a roommate- but then you fell madly in love with me and we became best roommates ever!! :) I also remember you and your "spa" days! With your pink robe and green mask. I thought that it was such a good idea! So many good talks and fun times!! Laughs til our stomachs couldn't take anymore! Was that really 8 years ago??

Abbey said...

Badger Creek/Vashon Island!!! Need I say more!

mylittlegems said...

I remember how you guys helped us unload our moving truck 2 years ago in AZ.

McCallisters said...

Two words: WATER BUFFALO!