Okay so I am siting here bawling like a blubbering school girl. I just think these girls are too cute, and I am so happy that they won Gold and Silver. I don't know what it is about this Olympics, but I am crying EVERY NIGHT! I cry when Michael Phelps wins, and when I see his mom crying with pride in the stands. I bawled when Nastia Luikin hugged her Dad when she won the gold, I bawled when she and Shawn Johnson stood on the podium. I cry when I hear the anthem and see our flag. I cry at the human interest stories, and those blasted Johnson and Johnson commericals when the athlets thank their mothers. I am like a sobbing idiot! And no, I am not pregnant.
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago


7 comments:
Rachael, I love you! I can't wait to see you in Boston! And, yes, I totally agree with the crying. :) Olympics are awesome.
The whole time I was reading that until the end I was thinking "She is totally pregnant." Nadia, are you pregnant too?!
I'm with you as well! I am jumping around the room cheering, inbetween the crying episodes. Karl must think I've have completely lost it!
I'm with you!! I LOVE it and wonder why am i getting teary eyed?!??!? It just gets so exciting.
The tears are rolling here as well!! Ha ha, Liz and I used to watch things like the Miss America pageant and the Boston Marathon and we'd get laughing so hard with each other because we were both crying! I don't know what it is!
Well, if crying during Olympics is an indication of being pregnant--then look for a picture of your Dad and I on the next cover of the National Enquirer!!!
Love ya!
MOM
I love the olympics--does it ever make you feel like you didn't do enough with your life that you didn't have a gold medal before puberty?
Wait--I think I'd rather have my kids!
I just wish the olympics weren't on in the middle of the night...
Post a Comment