Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bishop Bonanza!

While we were in Utah for Jon and Rebecca's Wedding, we stopped by for an afternoon to visit with the 'other' Bishops! Todd's three brothers all live in Utah now, and his sisters were up in Utah for a little while. We went to Chuck E. Cheeses' and had fun visiting. Thanks to the 'Bishop Blessing', as I like to call it, we have four little boys and no girls yet on this side of the family. Kaylor, Dallas, Thatcher and Taggy had a fun time running around and playing. It was nice to see everyone.

The Whole Lot of Us!
Audrey and Dallas, Mark, Todd, Tagg, Me, Thatcher, Brindie, Kaylor, Julianne, Eddie.

Uncle Mark and Taggy

Do they sell home versions of this? :)

Nothing like Chuck E. Cheeses Pizza! Yum!

Aunt Julianne playing Air Hockey with Thatcher and Todd

Stair Step Boys, all nine months apart.

Thatcher and Kaylor

Do these boys look alike or what?

The four cousins.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I LOVED your purple dress for the wedding!!!! I can't believe Taggy is two...Holy Cow time flies!!!! Remember when Thatcher and Lacey turned two and we thought they should behave perfectly!!!! We need to catch up! Give me a call. I miss you and our LONG talks...discussing the same things over and over!!!! Teresa

Mason Family Blog :) said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time!!