It is most definitely Fall here! It is wonderful. I am loving every day and soaking it all in. Two years in the desert has made me really appreciate the seasons. We will see if that is the case in a couple months! We have been taking advantage of all New England has to offer. The boys have loved the changing leaves, and Taggy is OBSESSED with pumpkins! Both the boys LOVE Halloween, and that is all they can talk about. We also went apple picking which is a great New England tradition. We were surprised to see how much the boys liked it. We picked apples, played on the playground, and went to the little petting zoo. We finished off the day with some yummy cider donuts. It was a great long weekend.
My handsome boys...
My handsome boys...


Tagg filling our bag with rotten apples. We would have to go and take out all the apples he would put in. It was hilarious.

Taggy picking apples...

Sampling some of the goods















10 comments:
fun, fun pictures. i love fall - best time of year. the colors are especially beautiful this year.
Rychen has that exact shirt that Thatcher is wearing in the first photos - from OLD NAVY!!
That Apple picking looks SO much fun!! How cute your boys are:) Beautiful family!
Those are great pictures! Your boys are adorable. Fall is so much fun, especially with young kids. We're really enjoying it here in Connecticut too.
OK I am loving those photos of the fall leaves- especially that top one of Thatcher- and the pumpkin photos. I know you might want the warm weather again...but I am so missing the seasons! I want to jump in the computer screen right now and have seasons like in those photos :) seriously! Enjoy it- I miss it too much!
I am missing the seasons! Fall is my favorite. You guys look so happy.
Don't you just love fall? Especially in New England! Love the cute pictures of the boys.
How fun! I love doing "fallish" things like picking apples and pumpkins. Looks like Taggy and Thatcher loved it too!
So that is what Fall looks like, Sighhhh. It is beautiful there! Have a Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment