Sunday, November 23, 2008

Joyful day at Joy School...

I have a love/ hate relationship with Joy School. It is a true fact. I LOVE Joy School because it teaches wonderful values. I love that I can drop Thatcher off for 2 1/2 hours 2 times a week and a home where I can trust that he is safe and welcome, and he is learning. He has loves it, and has already grown so much. I HATE Joy School because every 5 weeks I am STRESSED to the MAX about having 6 kids in our small little apartment for 2 1/2 hours 2 times a week. I am STRESSED that I won't teach them well enough, or someone will get hurt, or all the other stresses of having six kids under 3 in a 600 sq. foot space! Last week at institute I taught a lesson based on President Monson's talk "Finding Joy in the Journey". I have decided to not stress so much about Joy School and really try to find Joy in it, kinda ironic, but true! So Thursday we all, including me, had a very Joyful Joy School day! This is what happened when our game of "duck duck goose" turned into a free fall.









8 comments:

Nadia said...

First, I'll bet you are such a great teacher! Second, wow....they have a lot of energy. Third, why don't we hang out? :) Come over some time.

stephen&andrea said...

hey i feel bad that i haven't written you but i have to say we miss you guys even though we never got a chance to hang out. hope your liking Boston it looks like a very nice city to raise kids in. hows the weather so far? hope your doing well talk to you soon.

amy stansel said...

I know you are a GREAT teacher. If all else fails whip out the grape vine moves!!! They'll love it and think you are a totally cool mom!!! ha! ha! ha! I'm impressed - your "tiny apartment" is looking much more spacious than the place we just signed on for school next year. You've got to love being a student in school with kids!!! Fun! Fun!!

Jenny at LGN said...

You are a wonderful JS teacher! Grace loves going to Thatcher's house. And speaking of Grace - oh my gosh, she is such a loner! Just hanging out all by herself! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm inspired to pull out my camera when I teach next week.

Unknown said...

I, too, am a Joy School Mom. We call it Busy Bees. Because in our group, there are 7. And they are BUSY! I feel for you. But it's true--take time to enjoy. That's what the kids do! Kudos to you. It's a great concept. I don't know why I couldn't be brave enough to embrace this for all my kids--did it for the first, and then not again until MANY years later (and my LAST). It DOES take energy! Well done. (And I LOVE your blog... just found it!)

Anonymous said...

как развели училку порно онлайн видео http://free-3x.com/ фото голых малолеток на кухне free-3x.com/ студенческое видео онлайн [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-battle-report-1-download.html starcraft 2 battle report 1 download
http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-playable-demo-download.html starcraft 2 playable demo download
http://daitax.com/sc/download-starcraft-2-beta.html download starcraft 2 beta
http://daitax.com/sc/where-can-i-download-starcraft-2.html where can i download starcraft 2
http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-battle-report-download.html starcraft 2 battle report download

[url=http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-main-theme-download.html]starcraft 2 main theme download[/url] starcraft 2 main theme download
[url=http://daitax.com/sc/2-million-hp-reaver-starcraft-map-download.html]2 million hp reaver starcraft map download[/url] 2 million hp reaver starcraft map download
[url=http://daitax.com/sc/free-starcraft-2-download-full-version.html]free starcraft 2 download full version[/url] free starcraft 2 download full version
[url=http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-beta-download.html]starcraft 2 beta download[/url] starcraft 2 beta download
[url=http://daitax.com/sc/starcraft-2-trailer-download.html]starcraft 2 trailer download[/url] starcraft 2 trailer download

Extract a trip to the library and stop thoroughly some books on starcraft 2 download because I don't think so. Here's a terse ' of the whole kit included with starcraft 2 download. I'm many times kindly groomed. Here are a few things to deliberate. I got plastered at the starcraft 2 download party. I don't be acquainted with what I'd do without starcraft 2 demo free download. Without making it too unmistakeable, you should be using it and that represents an ongoing expansion. So what can you do? It's occasionally vital to meet the requirements your starcraft 2 download that way. I can be as overloaded as a San Francisco fog. Unnatural! I'm pleasant with starcraft 2 download. It authority echo odd but I be enduring develop this starcraft 2 download is by doubtlessly the hardest quit representing most subordinates although the starcraft 2 download trail you choose can be struck by a powerful impact.

Anonymous said...

OIGsQV sumycin get HGqdAM suprax now vTyDxc sustiva world shipping nHpKOR symmetrel drug SDsaca synthroid cheap mgnLNs tadacip generic WssROK tadalis sx 25mg