Monday, September 14, 2009

Joy School!

The boys started Joy School! We are double timing it this year as Tagg is in the 3 year old group, and Thatch is in the 4 year old group. They are LOVING it and come home saying the cutest things about the things they have learned. We are so lucky to live around so many great families who we do Joy School with! I love that my kids can go over to their homes and learn from some of the most amazing women I have ever met.
When I am not teaching I have the house to myself for 3 WHOLE HOURS! I hardly know what to do with myself. It has been a serial experience going to the Grocery Store mid-day all by myself!
We are looking forward to a VERY fun Joy School Year!



Thatcher and Taggart first day of Joy School, September 1, 2009.

Tagg all ready for Joy School!

Thatch's second year of Joy School...

Here is Tagg's cute little group that I taught last week.


1 comment:

HRH mbs said...

Enjoyed ALL your pictures. You are BEAUTIFUL and your family is darling! :)