8 years ago today I was doing this...
That day I met one Crazy Pretty Lady who would become my "bosom friend",I also met one very diligent Elder...
Then came a lot of personal growth...

Shortly after I fell in love with that diligent missionary...
and he became my diligent, wonderful, husband.







11 comments:
We are so grateful that you were where you were 8 years ago as well. It all started 8 years ago, the day we probably saw each other for the first time but didn't even know yet that we were sister districts, that we would serve in the same mission, that we would spent most of your mission in the same district, that we would become great friends, and that we would eventually fall in love.
And I don't know why it says I am LFM Team 2...
Congratulations! That is so cool you actually met on your mission, that is a story. And you are such a good looking couple! With two seriously cute boys.
I love you too, Bosom Buddy!!!!
What a sweet post! I felt it an honor just to glimpse into your sweet story.
Congratulations!
Has it been 8 years already? I'm so glad you served a mission and that our mission president saw it fit to put two clueless sisters together in a big, beautiful city. You are such a fun, beautiful, and awesome girl.
TVB
Isn't it amazing all the blessings that have come from being willing to serve the Lord? We are serving him and yet he gives us a hundredfold in return. It's hard to imagine a love that great.
Very moving blog entry! Thanks for posting it, Rachael.
- Joel
I was glad to see you updated your blog. Wow, eight years already and soooooo much has happened! What a neat post, Rachel.
Who would of thought that you "fooled" around on your mission.
Rachael I am so sorry about Rebecca's comment. She was way out of line.
Post a Comment