My inspiration is found here.
I changed the recipe around a little bit,
but you better know I kept in the Mascarpone Mousse.
This cake had me at Marscarpone.
VERY rich.
But VERY YUM.

Don't worry, I don't have a cake stand.
This may or may not be a plate turned upside down.
Can't wait to have a house with storage,
where I can have 40 pretty cake stands if I want.

Here is my friend Brittany's cake.
She is Martha incarnate.
You bet I am going to get this recipe.
YUM.


2 comments:
How awesome is that!!? What a fun hobby to have. My friend makes wedding cakes just for fun... She made this pretty white cake with lime green ribbon wrapped around, with green and purple floral arrangement on top. Wedding cakes are so beautiful! You should do Mark's.
Check you out girl. Sweet cake.
Post a Comment