
7 years ago today,
while walking down a road almost identical to this one,
I heard a still, small voice whisper...
"He's the one."
I knew at that moment that I was going to marry Todd.
But really, more than the fact that I was going to marry him,
with that prompting came a flood of knowledge.
Somehow at that moment I learned
that with him by my side,
I would be taken care of, happy, and loved.
And that I would become the best version of myself,
with him.
And he would be the best version of himself,
with me.
It would be together that we would succeed.
Over the years that we have been together I have realized that this is true.
So to my Bidwi on this day of Anniversary of sorts,
I am grateful that it all worked out.
I am grateful in a way that we beat the odds.
I am grateful that it all worked out.
I am grateful in a way that we beat the odds.
I am grateful that I get to be by your side for eternity.
Together, to quote two of our very favorite witches,
"we can be the greatest team there ever was.
Dreams the way we plan them,
when we work in tandem.
There's not a fight we can't win,
you and I."
Together we are unlimited.
I am so proud of all that we have accomplished together over the last 7 years.
Thanks for always believing in me and "giving me wings to fly, I have always loved you for it."


3 comments:
So sweet. I am glad you have the wonderful blessing of experiencing a happy, loving marriage. It makes this life so much better! Keep up the good work!
awwwww so cute! Congratulations! I bet you are always cracking him up. You are one of the funniest people, and I miss seeing you!! I love this post, and I am so happy you found your true love and are so happy.
7 yeas is the best time frame! My hubby and I have know each other that long last month! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment