Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Mark and Kristin get hitched!

We were happy to go to "fabulous Las Vegas" for Mark and Kristin's Wedding!

Four days in Vegas and we never even set foot on the Strip.
It's just not our bag I guess.

But we did get to spend lots of time with Todd's siblings and family, we got to know Kristin and welcomed her to the family, made sure to go to Cafe Rio and In and Out (yum!), took in a session at the Las Vegas temple TOGETHER! (so nice!), spoiled our nephews, and had a great time!

Congrats to Mark and Kristin!











3 comments:

Karen said...

I think the strip is over rated...not all that great and kind of creepy and I feel like I need to shower when it's all over. Not just being sweaty in LV at this time of year, but the gross atmosphere. The wedding, on the other hand, looks beautiful and so do you!!

Congrats to the newly weds!

The Holyoaks said...

You are so pretty.

Brownies said...

Great pics!
Ooo, I bet your new house is going to be beautiful!