Friday, August 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home


It feels so nice to have a house again...

We have been in the house for almost a month now and have made some serious progress on getting settled.

But don't worry, the Den is still filled with boxes and clutter.

My "craft room" upstairs is a disaster.

And I am embarrassed by the garage.

All projects that will take time to complete...but I love it!

And there is NO decor up...yet.

But, that will soon change. :)

Be sure to check out my other blog while I take on the challenge of decorating this beast one room at a time! LOVE!

Anyway...

I can't say enough how blessed I feel to be moved into this home, to be getting settled in a great area and to have enough space and a backyard to send the boys to so I don't lose my mind! :)

2 comments:

cari said...

So Michael and I were wondering if we could come move in too. Beautiful place Rach. Can't wait to see what you come up with inside.

Karen said...

I've lived in my home for 3 years and still have embarrassments! Ooops...we have more to do too. When you're done, you can come help me:)