Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween 2010

The year the boys went as....

are you surprised?
If you know us you know these two are addicted to these two brothers and the wii...

They were very cute, and were still totally into having a partner costume this year!
Which made me happy!
We had a fun ward Halloween Carnival/Party which was AWESOME.
Probably the best ward Halloween party I have ever been to.

We also attacked a Pumpkin Patch this year, and had a little family celebration on Halloween night.
The boys didn't go Trick or Treating this year because Halloween fell on a Sunday and Sunday is a special day to us, so a little Witch was kind enough to stop by our house and drop off bags full of goodies!


The cutest Mario and Luigi I know!
I promise Tagg posed like this on his own.
ANTM anyone?
Best bros, just like Mario and Luigi!
Bobbing for apples!

So...this Witch was very real, and the boys were very terrified.
This was the cutest family costume!
My friend Lanay's family went as "Up!"
She was the house with the balloons,
her son was Carl,
and her other son was the little boyscout.
Adorable.
Cute little Jelly fish...

Thatcher getting his groove thing on!
How the evening ended, wiped out kiddos!
I told him to give me sassy and this is what he came up with...

"Better get used to these bars kid..."---Marty McFly
Thatcher's "devil face" as we have named it.
Love these boys...
Thatcher recently lost his first tooth!
You see two teeth missing?
Well the first was bonked out, so it doesn't count, it wasn't by "natural causes"!
But the second was!
Now he has one big gaping hole!
Love this pic!
On the little train ride...
Heading to the Patch!
Three cute pumpkins!
Classic pumpkin patch pose...
Tagg hauling our pumpkins...
The spread...
Halloween Dinner...
Dinner in a pumpkin, and visit from a little witch!

2 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

You are soooooo cute! And I saw a ton of Mario and Luigi's this year but your boys are BY FAR the cutest ones I saw!!! Adorable!

cari said...

I'm loving the costumes. Can Thatcher really be old enough to be losing teeth? They are too cute.