Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank You


Thank you to everyone who has left comments, sent emails, cards, Facebook messages, and notes regarding my last post.

They have all meant so much to me.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

1 comment:

Kelli and Chad said...

I just read your last post. (I have been out of the blogging world for a bit) my heart goes out to you and what you and your husband have been going through. I dad a miscaraige in between Kemp and Andi. It was devastating for me. But I was choked up reading how much you have had to go through, and so much loss. You are an inspiration just with your words about the savior, and your attitude. Your boys definatly have one amazing mommy. I wish I got to see you more, and I pray you can continue to make it through this incredibly difficult time. Sending love your way :)