Monday, May 30, 2011

Tagg's Preschool Graduation

Tagg LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Preschool this year!

We are so grateful for Tagg's teacher this past year, Ms. Hillary, who was AWESOME.

Also, we feel like Tagg couldn't have been put into a better class, he made some great friends!

Tagg will miss Apple Creek, but we know we will keep in touch with the friends we made there.

Next year Tagg is off to PreK...


All the kiddos marching in for graduation!
Singing songs...
The girls in Tagg's class.
The graduate!
These two are best buds...Tagg and Aden.
These three little boys are hilarious together...
we were missing one other friend this day, Henry.
The whole year we have met with these boys and their Moms every Wednesday at McDonald's for a play date. We had some good times, and I love their moms!
Ms. Hillary and Tagg...
Tagg wanted to make sure and take a silly one...

2 comments:

Grandma Monson said...

What a cutie! Love,Love,Love that little bug! Looks like he had a wonderful time in pre-school! I would've liked to be a fly on that wall! ;)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Hey Rach,
Just catching up o your blog. You look great and your family is adorable. I'm so jealous of your vaca. It looked incredible!

On a side note, I hope things are looking up for you and your infertility adventures. There is nothing fun about it and I know how all consuming it can be. Hang in there. I'll pray for you. Our twins are from in vitro. If you have any questions, we've done it ALL and can give you some advice.