We had a great Halloween this year...
I just love how coo coo kids get for Halloween, and I dare say my boys are the coo coo-est!
Thatcher chose to be Harry Potter this year, which isn't a surprise at all. The kid is OBSESSED.
And Tagg wanted to be "bones so he could go click clack, click clack" when he walked.
This was the first year they didn't do a pair costume...it was hard for me, but I guess they are getting older and need to move on...so sad.
Todd was able to stay home and trick or treat with the boys which was a real treat.
We had fun eating our annual Halloween dinner of Dinner in Pumpkin, carving pumpkins and listening to spooky music while we prepped for the main event.
Todd took the boys out Trick or Treating while I handed out candy.
I LOVED seeing all the cute costumes of the neighborhood kids and having SO many kids
come to our door!
I swear the doorbell rang straight for 2 hours!
It was great!
Now we have two HUGE buckets full of candy and some serious mischief going on by
two sugar addicted boys.
(Tagg crawled in bed with me today at 5:30am with Butterfinger breath...hmmmm)


5 comments:
Thatcher looks just like the young Harry Potter in the movies, that is funny. Did the boys pick their own costumes? If so why did Tagg want to go as a skeleton? Is there some new movie or something like that?
I haven't ever seen a more handsome Harry Potter and skeleton! They are sooooo cute! Glad they had a fun time Trick n Treating!
So cute! I love their costumes. Kyler went as a skeleton too! And my boys were this close to both being a Harry Potter. Both your boys looks so grown up, I really really wish we lived closer. Our boys would be BEST buds!
That pumpkin is hilarious! Looks like it is biting its lip in trepidation... and the harry potter outfit rocks!
Just catching up with all the blogs on my reader. Love all the post, only one complaint, NO pictures of Rachael!!
Post a Comment