On Tuesday we went swimming in the morning at the resort.
I swear my boys would swim all day long if we let them without stopping for food or sleep!
This was also the day I had been looking forward to for months...
SPA DAY!
YEE-HAW!
Todd and the boys dropped me off at the St. Regis for a whole afternoon to myself at the spa.
It was so blissful.
I got a facial and a lomi lomi Hawaiian massage.
It was heavenly.
While I was at the spa Todd took the boys on a little hike at Ke'e Beach.
They had a great time and people kept commenting on what great hikers they were and the LOVED that.
They found two bamboo walking sticks and used those on the hike and were trying to insist that we take them back to Texas with us.
Todd said the scenery on this hike was just gorgeous...
Here they are, in all their hiking glory!
umm...starting to get grumpy...
The Napali Coast...so gorgeous!
The boys all had a great hike, and I had a great day at the spa...
it was a win win!



3 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! Looks heavenly...esp the spa and coastline. Fun!
LUCKY you! The pictures are amazing! How fun for you and your family!
Rachael- how fun!! Kauai is one island I have not been to. My brother in law's brother lives there- he is tall, handsome, maybe you saw him at church? I'll email you our new family blog address :)
Hope you guys are well! Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment