
Umm so yeah. Even though I am 26, married and have two kids, I still love movies like this. I
actually didn't see Mean Girls until about a month ago and I laughed my head off the whole movie. The best is now I refer to others as "Regina George". The other day we had a couple over for dinner and she was explaining something to me about the paint colors that she was painting her house, and I said, "oh that sounds way cute". After she left I said, "those are crazy paint colors to paint your house!" and Todd said to me, "okay Regina George". I laughed and laughed. You would have to see the movie to get the joke.

1 comment:
You're so funny Rachel! I haven't seen that movie yet. I'll have to check it out now. D.C. is great, we're really enjoying it. Isaac turned 3 on the 13th and Lincoln was 1 at the end of August....crazy huh? You're boys are so adorable! It's fun to say 'the boys' isn't it? Shoot me an email sometime. Charish.r.bishop@gmail.com
Tell Todd we said hi....take care
Post a Comment