Monday, April 23, 2007

Blast From The Past...


This is a good friend of mine, Julie Zaccardi, that I have just recently met back up with. Here we are as kids, I think she was probably 15 and I would be 13 in this picture. Notice the early 90's fashion and don't forget the braces. We lived in Oregon at this time and she was in my ward. We were crazy together. Most of you know that I have a little bit of a crazy side, well she defiantly brings this side out in me. We toilet papered all the time, prank called and basically gave a few grey hairs to our parents and leaders. But don't worry, it was all good clean fun. At girls camp one time we decided that it would be a good idea to light a fire in our tent. My mom just happened to be one of the camp directors that year. While she was talking to some other leaders she found out that some crazy girls lite a fire in their tent. She was appalled... and then she found out it was me, and Julie. We had some fun times together. I am glad that we have reconnected after all these years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW this brings back the memories!!You and Julie Zaccardi--talk about the terrible two's! You and Julie were a riot! I think you scared everyone but Ginger and I. We had your numbers--we knew you two were actualy lambs!! (Can you say Pyros?)
Cute picture!