So I would have loved to come too... but alas, was not invited.... looks like you had a fun time. I loved being a missionary there at this time of year- it was always a great experience and too bad I haven't been back since.
Rach, cute friends! I am thrilled you have such good friends that you can share this experience with! Has it changed much from when we use to go when you were little? Did you still bring your Barbie doll with you? :) Hugs and Kisses!!! Mom
2 comments:
So I would have loved to come too... but alas, was not invited.... looks like you had a fun time. I loved being a missionary there at this time of year- it was always a great experience and too bad I haven't been back since.
Rach, cute friends! I am thrilled you have such good friends that you can share this experience with! Has it changed much from when we use to go when you were little? Did you still bring your Barbie doll with you? :)
Hugs and Kisses!!! Mom
Post a Comment