
Here we are at the Colosseum, it was absolutely amazing! I fell in LOVE with Rome. I had heard my whole mission what an amazing city it was, but I didn't believe it till I saw it. We hope to go back someday.

It was so fun to tour around Italy and Malta with my family at the end of the mission.

Waiting at a bus stop. We had some FUN experiences on the buses in Italy while my family and I were touring. One time in Catania the bus was so full they wouldn't let my parents off the bus! I kept yelling, "wait!, wait!". It was pretty funny.

The fam in Florence.

Here I am tossing a coin into the Trevi Fountain, supposedly if you toss a coin in it means you will come back to Rome. I want to go back! Mostly for the Cannoli...


3 comments:
You are HOT!
Hey sweetness,
I can't believe it has been that long. And how is it that you came home so much later than me? I think I got home on May 2nd. Anyway, we just booked a trip to Italy for March 2008. We are leaving Stink at home and going for a week. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!
We really did luck out with getting to serve in the most beautiful country in the world, huh!
WOW! four years ago! We sure had some fun times on that trip...life was and is good! Thanks for being such a faithful daughter and choosing to serve a mission. (Since it gave us an excuse to go to Italy and pick you up after your mission!)
You are a blessing to your family! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment