Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today Todd and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a perfect day. There were some glitches like all weddings, but at the time they didn't even faze me, it was like a dream. Everything was just as I had pictured it in my head and most of all I was so happy to be marrying Todd. It has been a wonderful three years, filled with lots of events and emotions. We have moved three times, graduated from college, started a 'real' job, had two kids, and got a dog. We feel humbled as we see how blessed our little family has been. I am so grateful for Todd and the man that he is. We are apart on our Anniversary, I am in Rhode Island and he is in Idaho for business. Todd sent me the most beautiful bouquet today, three dozen long stemmed roses, he is so sweet! Happy Anniversary Darling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm on to you sucka . . .