Thatcher at a little pre-school where they have this cute big potato head! Also, I had to take pictures of him by the flowers, so pretty!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just a little trivia about Mr. Potato head...Hasbro has their main facility here in Rhode Island. So as a gift to Rhode Island (and to remind people of Hasbro) Hasbro donated like 20 of these Huge potato heads doing different things at different landmarks representing important aspects in Rhode Island. This one I guess represents how education minded Rhode Island is?! Whatever it represents--Thatcher is darling next to it! Always love his smile!
1 comment:
Just a little trivia about Mr. Potato head...Hasbro has their main facility here in Rhode Island. So as a gift to Rhode Island (and to remind people of Hasbro) Hasbro donated like 20 of these Huge potato heads doing different things at different landmarks representing important aspects in Rhode Island. This one I guess represents how education minded Rhode Island is?! Whatever it represents--Thatcher is darling next to it! Always love his smile!
Post a Comment