Monday, May 07, 2007

Update from Rhode Island...

We have been here in Rhode Island a week and a couple days and we are having a great time! We have had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Dave (who Thatcher calls Davis for some odd reason! :) ) We have gone to the Children's Museum and park and lots of drives. One of my absolute favorite things that we have done, and continue to do, is go for long walks in the morning and sometimes evenings. I have forgotten how absolutely beautiful spring is in New England. The trees are budding, and the flowers are blooming. Since there are so many trees our walks are filled with the sounds of singing birds. I love it. I guess that is what happens when you live in the dessert, I appreciate the beauty of spring here so much more then I ever have before! I don't know if I would be willing to give up our great weather in in Tucson in the fall and winter for it, but I do love it. I am not able to post any pictures at this time, but will have lots to post when we get back to Tucson. We are actually extending our stay here another week because Todd was called off on business in Idaho Falls. Todd and I are actually going to be apart on our Anniversary this year, which is sad, but we are looking forward to spending lots of time together and as a family when we get back and Todd is taking some vacation time to do so.

4 comments:

Shae said...

SAD! Jeremy and I are going to be apart for our anniversary too! I'm glad you're having fun in Rhode Island...poor Todd, not much to do in IF other than the Taco Wagon or PACK-ARD'S CAR-WASH. Bahhahaha (that's me laughing my way to...well you know)

mylittlegems said...

Glad you are enjoying the great weather! It is getting really hot here...

Sara Adams said...

It sounds like you are have so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.

The Holyoaks said...

I miss you!