Well we can officially say that Taggy has reached a great milestone! He is crawling! He has been very mobile for a while now with his rolling. He could roll anywhere he wanted to go, but now he has moved to his hands and knees. He also can push himself up from his hands and knees to sitting position and loves to play with his toys sitting up now! He has also started to try to pull himself up on furniture! He babbles and babbles all day long and when he isn't babbling he is blowing raspberries. Taggy is our laid back little guy, he is ALWAYS happy, unless he is hungry, tired, or has a dirty diaper. He is such a cutie!
Thatcher is talking away. I can now have a real conversation with him and reason with him, it is so fun! He has become a BIG help with Taggy. I will ask him to go give Taggy the binkie or a toy and he will do it. The other day when we were in the van going up to the camp ground we were driving through some beautiful scenery with big rocks. I turned around and asked Thatcher, "hey Thatcher, what is Taggy doing". He looked over at him and said, "Oh, he's just looking at the rocks". We busted up laughing, it was so funny. Thatcher also loves to help! If he is in a really grumpy mood, I will ask him to hold something for me, carry something, or throw something away and he will get happy! It is great. The other day we were in the store and he was starting to throw a little fit so I asked him to hold Mommy's keys for her and he was so excited! When I come home from running and take off my shoes he asks me, "mommy's shoe's away?" and then he puts them in my closet! He also loves to help me wash dishes and wipe off the counters. I now just need to teach him how to clean toilets and fold laundry! Thatcher also goes around telling everyone he is superman and jumps really high (as high as a 2 year old can jump!).
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago


2 comments:
What are you running over there? A sweat shop?
Yap, I had a hunch that if you ever had two boys that they were going to take the place of your younger brothers in waiting on you hand and foot!
Yes, you certainly can tell Thatcher adores his mother! Good for you!!!
Post a Comment