Saturday, June 02, 2007

YUMMY!

Taggy has been making the funniest faces lately while he is eating breakfast, I just had to catch them on video! I love it when he crinkles up his nose and makes this cute little face! (Don't mind Thatcher whimpering in the back ground, he was VERY tired and grumpy when I was taking this video!)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Holyoaks said...

That's so cute.

Anonymous said...

How cute Taggy is here!! He is such a crack-up doing that cute face thing and flinging his arms!! You just want to grab him and give him a huge hug and kiss!!! Can't do it from here in Rhode Island--so give him one for us!! And tell him how much we miss and love him...always!

mylittlegems said...

He is very cute- I was thinking at church how darling he is!

Shae said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting!