Happy Birthday Todd! We had a fun day celebrating Todd's 25th Birthday on Wednesday. For his birthday I made him a book of memories from various friends and family. Thanks to all who participated. The book turned out really cute! He really enjoyed reading all the funny and sweet memories. We had a yummy dinner of Todd's favorite, Mexican Lasagna, and then of course the Birthday pie! My good friend Teresa was nice enough to watch Thatcher and Taggy while I took Todd to "The Borne Ultimatum" and it was really nice to get away to the movies just the two of us! Happy Birthday Honey!

Todd's Birthday Pie! I had to take a picture because I am so intimidated by pies and I mad this one from scratch and I was so proud!

Blowing out the candles! Wow look at those cheeks!

I made Todd pose for this picture. Ha ha ha!
2 comments:
You have the same placemats as us!
Geez, you guys all have b-days the same month?
Rach--the pie is a beautiful from scratch pie!!!! I am very proud of you!!!! Tell Todd way to go--we love the cheeks!!!!! Glad to see that Todd had a wonderful birthday!!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment