We are so excited to announce that...Taggy is walking! (Did I get some of you?) He got the courage up, ventured off holding to the couch and took his first steps a couple of days ago, and now he is walking every chance he gets! I absolutely love this stage, how cute and funny they are trying to learn how to walk! Way to go bud!
If you want to hear the video better, scroll down to the bottom to pause the music.
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago


4 comments:
Yeah!!!! How cute!!! Taggy is so darling!! Now you will have your hands full, Taggy and Thatcher running around getting into things!! What a fun time--thanks for capturing the moment for us all!!
Love you!
Mom
WOW! You totally got me! Congrat Taggy! Good Luck Rachael!
How cute! I love it that Macy is walking all around, too. It's hilarious watching them figure it out like you said. What's up with you, home girl?
For a minute there when you said you have an announcment I thought you were going to say you were pregnate again.
Post a Comment