Happy Thanksgiving! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have had such a fun week here at our house! Grandpa and Grandma Monson and Uncles Jon and Dave came and we have had a blast! Thanksgiving was delicious. My Mom and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen getting the dinner ready and it was great to learn from her how she makes all the traditional Turkey day meals. The boys have LOVED all the attention, and have had plenty of spoiling! There have been lots of games played, trips to the park, late night movies, lots of wrestling and a trip to an old western town with a stunt show and a yummy cowboy dinner. Grandma and Grandpa bought a early Christmas present for Thatcher and Taggy, it is a mini-jumping castle for the backyard! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) They LOVE it. It is so fun to watch them bouncing all over the place. The other night I was severely out numbered as the testosterone took over and all the 'boys' had a wrestling match in the living room. I will say that I beat my 16 year-old-football-playing brother at a arm wrestling match...looks like carrying 25 lbs. babies around all day does pay off! It has been such a fun little vacation and it will be hard to get back on schedule next week, good thing will still have two more days to spend playing and enjoying every ones company! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the fun! It has been a blast!
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago




2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! We did, too. It still doesn't beat the MTC, however. Only 361 more days till next Thanksgiving.
Hi Rachael,
I have recently changed a lot of my templates to be even BIGGER to fit your background better. Go check them out. And if you like one that doesn't fit, let me know and I will size it to fit your screen better.
Have a fun day!
Ashley
cutestblogontheblock
Post a Comment