Thursday, November 01, 2007

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!!!

We had a great Halloween! This year was so fun because Thatcher understood what was going on. All I have heard for the past couple weeks is 'I want Halloween!'. He was VERY into all the decorations and kept asking me about 'scary pumpkins' and 'ghosts' and 'witches'. He was so excited to carve jack-o-lanterns! It was really cute. This year Thatcher and Taggart went as Nemo and Squirt (the turtle) from Finding Nemo (one of Thatcher's favorites). I know I am a little bias, but they were so cute. Our Halloween festivities started Tuesday with playgroup at Lacey's house. The kids all dressed in their costumes and went trick-or-treating inside to various doors where the moms were behind passing out candy. On Halloween we went to Story Time at the library where all the kids were in costume and then had a little parade and party. Last night Thatcher was SO excited for trick-or-treating and had a lot of fun getting candy. Taggy was really good the whole time, just hanging out in the stroller (he was probably wondering what the heck was going on!). It was a fun filled day! Our ward Halloween party isn't until tomorrow night...so Halloween isn't even over for us! Thatcher is so happy!


This video isn't great quality, but it is really cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have the cutest Nemo and squirt I have ever seen! Taggy looks so cute walking around as squirt! Cute brothers!!! And it looks like they made a huge haul in candy this Halloween--good times--just take a few R.S. candies yourself (if you know what I mean!) and enjoy peeling them off the wall! What would we do without those little "highs" in our lives!!! LOL

The Holyoaks said...

Summer Lovin' is playing as I'm trying to bask in the joy of your Halloween extravagance. I'm really getting thrown for a loop. Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey why don't you dress up your kids up in boy costums like Vampires, or something scary, or more manly? You might as well of put them into a pumpkin suit and humiliate them for the rest of their lives

Amy said...

Your boys are so cute!!! How fast they grow!