
Christmas cards! I love getting Christmas cards from all our friends and family from all over the world! Everyday Thatcher and I go check the mail, then post the cards and pictures on our entry way door. I just love this tradition!


I spent ALL day yesterday baking. I love to cook and bake and I love to make Christmas goodies! I made fudge, peppermint bark, and Caramel chocolate dipped pretzel rods. This is such a fun time of year when we think of all our neighbors and friends and bring them yummy treats to eat!
And here are the kids sampling all the Christmas treats!


Oh, and Thatcher wanted me to take his picture next to his puzzle that he is OBSESSED with doing.


2 comments:
Your baskets came out so darling--you are so creative--I just stuffed some green and red tissue papaer in and then stuffed it with the goodies--I'm glad the people I gave mine to didn't see yours--they would've felt bad!
And how Taggy looks after sampling the Chritmas goodies--well that is how I looked after baking/sampling our goodies before I stuffed them into out bags!!!! :)
Thatcher--you are so smart to know how to put that puzzle together all by yourslef!!!
Love you guys!
MOM
very yummy treats presented so nicely- thanks for thinking of us- we loved it!
Post a Comment