Monday, December 24, 2007

We Finally Did It!

We finally cut Taggart's hair! I saw the last pic that I posted of him on the blog and realized that he could pass for a girl, and that was it! Chop! He looks so cute, and so much older. Our little baby is no more. We took some pictures of the boys in their little Christmas church outfits yesterday by the tree. Getting two little boys to stand still for a picture I have learned can be quite the task! Taggy thinks for some reason when we say smile, we mean blink and close your eyes. So half of the pictures turned out with his eyes closed.







2 comments:

McCallisters said...

Such handsome boys! Merry Christmas Rachael! I hope Santa brings you something great!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! Taggy looks sooooo good in his new hairdo! They are definately the best looking grandchildren that I have!!!!! Give those cute guys a big huge hug and kiss from Grandma Monson!

Love you all!