For those of you who knew me in 2002 you will be happy to know that Dr. Atkins has again come through for me! Just like I knew he would!
Since low carbing it and running/walking each night for an hour on the treadmill I have lost 15 lbs. since January 1st.
So here is to this weight loss journey of mine, and to Dr. Atkins, my long, lost, reliable friend.
More updates to come!...
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago


7 comments:
way to go Rach! I'm right there w/ you losing too! Keep us posted!
i'm gaining weight. way to go rach. i am so impressed! you haven't said anything about this madness.
Wow, what an inspiration you are.
Atkins smashkins--
You are losing weight because you are so dedicated on your new tredmill!!!
You are so fun! and funny! If it makes you happy then I am happy!
Love you!
MOM
"Aw Hi, I'd like one chicken sandwich bla the bun. Grazzi hafna!"
Man that is awesome! Now you need to post pictures for everyone to see your progress! I was hoping to slim down this year but we just found out I will be getting heavier because we are having another baby. We are excited and suprised. I am due Sept 23rd. We need to get together ASAP! Our plan needs to stop falling through... I will check our schedule.
I love what your mom said - "Atkins smashkins" and I have to agree!! I was there the first time around. I will never forget when I had to report to President Caruso if you were eating 15 grams of pasta every day!! At least we ran consistently - when one of us wasn't on our sick bed. Remember that morning you tripped on the way back from the Mosta Dome but I didn't realize it for a few minutes until I was several blocks away??? I don't think we ever told ZL Bishop about that one. Keep up the great exercise - you will be my inspiration to lose weight after I have the baby sometime in the next month.
Post a Comment