Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!

We had fun bringing in the New Year with friends on New Years Eve and New Years Day. There was plenty of food, football and fun! :) There was also plenty of games of Mafia played and we were introduced to the Wii. Todd now wants one (even though I did ask him if he wanted one for Christmas and he didn't back then!). He might return the kid carrying back pack he got for a new Wii. Wii will see...:). We hope you all have a wonderful 2008!

Also in the spirit of New Years resolutions we have a new addition to our living room furniture...

...if you are singing "one of these things does not belong here" from Sesame Street, I don't blame you. It does stick out like a sore thumb, but this little friend has been on my wish list since I cannot even remember when. I LOVE IT! I can walk/run while watching all my DVRed shows, it doesn't get much better than that.

And another thing that has been on my wish list for a LONG time...

We will be going at the end of February. For those of you who don't know, our boys are obsessed with Mickey and friends. Thatcher and Taggart might go into shock or have slight aneurysms when they see the mouse in person. We can't wait! Doesn't seem that your childhood just comes alive again after having kids, only better?

3 comments:

Erin said...

WE just went to Disneyland and it was a blast. Your boys will love it, especially Thatcher. RYan was in to it. February will be a good time to go to.

Taylor Kowallis said...

I love disneyland!!!!! I would live there if i could. We are going in May ans i cant wait!! Im adding you to my list too!!

Chrissi said...

Hey Rachael- I blog-stalked you via Taylor's blog. How are you? Your little family has grown since I've seen you last! I'm adding you on my blog, ok?
Chrissi