
Kyra, Lacey, Layla, and Thatcher decorating cookies!

Thatcher with his "say cheese" smile!

All the kiddos decorating their valentine bags!

Thatcher showing off his masterpiece!

Thatcher and his three Valentines!

Got some good stuff!

Checking out his "telescope" as he calls it.


4 comments:
Hey Rachael! This is Kelli (Fife) Hessing. I knew you at Ricks, then at the Teton Vashon Island program. I was on Annies blog and stumbled apon yours. Your family is so cute, it is great to see you and what you are doing. That is cool you are living in Aizona. I went on my mission in Tucson. Anyway, keep in touch!
I love Thatcher's cheese face! What a little stud with those 3 beautiful girls! Is Kyra Sara Adams' little girl? And who does Layla belong to? Just wondering! So can I come to playgroup even though I don't have any kids?!?! It looks like so much FUN!
Rachael you are such a cute mother having a valentine fest!!! No wonder your boys love you sooooo much--you're the best!!!! Looks like everyone had a blast---gotta love those sugar cookies!!!! Or should I say, I love those sugar cookies!!!!! I think I'll make a few for your father and brother and have our own valentine feast--oh, I mean fest! Ha-ha
Give those cute guys of yours a huge hug and kiss for us!!! We love you all,
Mom
Thatcher Smiles Just Like His Mother.
Post a Comment