Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute Boys!

I absolutly LOVE these boys!
Here are just some of the activities they have been doing today.


We have been very into Woody and Buzz at our house lately. Here Thatcher is riding his horse so he can be just like Woody.
Usually it is forts that our built with our couch cushions, lately it has been towers. Forts seem to be a little safer! Thatcher did eventually get on top of this cushion tower and somehow balanced himself and then screamed for me to come and help him down because he was stuck.
Whenever we have the camera around Taggy, this is what he does.
Finally got one with his eyes open!
Here he comes to get Taggy!
Brotherly love! It is a love hate relationship let me tell ya! But it is so fun!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That little Tag is so cute! So is Thatcher, I love the wrestlemania.

stephen&andrea said...

aww boys will be boys!! Hey my brothers did that and i admit i joined in a couple times. They look like there having a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny and fun!! I see Thatcher is warming up to the horse now! Remember how when he first had the horse he didn't like to go near it! I'm glad he enjoys riding it now. And Taggy is growing up so fast--in a couple of months Thatcher isn't going to be king of the mountain any longer! Then you will see more wresteling and all kinds of "guy" stuff around the old homested! Glad you shared your pictures with us!!!

Love you all tons!!!
MOM

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Rach,
Your boys are soo cute.

Leah W said...

okay so I totally hear you on LOVING BOYS...my two are the best too! I wish we could get them together to play! I must say though you will die when you have a little girl...it is so true what people say about girls!! I miss you Rachael!!