Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!

Okay so everyone knows that I am a fan of American Idol. This season has by far the best contestents I have ever seen on the show. For those of you who missed last nights show, I thought I would give you a little slice of perfection in David Archuletta. He has my vote. P.S. He is LDS.

4 comments:

Sara Adams said...

He was amazing! I didn't know he was LDS...AND HE'S ONLY 17. I recorded it, and was watching it late last night. I went and woke Karl up, just so he could watch it. So, now that Karl is going to start working at night we are going to have to have LOST, The Office and American Idol parties!

Adrian said...

I knew it!!! He is by far my favorite guy on Idol! I totally guessed that he was mormon...hello 17, from utah, humble, cute, comfortable on stage! Come on!! I did miss last nights, but I recorded it. I'm so excited for the girls tonight! By the way, Brooke White (who is my fav) is also mormon! She is a friend of my cousin's in Mesa. I didn't even know until my cousin put it on her blog! She's getting my vote! Hope she'll get yours too! Can't wait to see how the girls do!

Kelli and Chad said...

I didn't like him much, but last night he won me over. He is talented. I think my favorite season will always be 4 though. Carrie is my favorite, I love her. There was alot of talent that year, and it will be hard to beat. Just my humble opinion though!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

So I never watch American Idol, but I thought I'd watch it on your blog.umm, he was amazing. holy cow.

o.k so the first time i started watching it your kenny chesney song came on over it and i was so confused because he couldn't sound that much like kenny chesney. anyway, i stopped it and then realized what happened. ha ha