Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Play Date!

A fun day at the mall! Thatcher now can recognize the McDonalds sign and says, "Mommy, lets go to McDonalds with my friends and play and eat some chicken nuggets and chocolate milk!" It is pretty cute.


Look at these two! Best buddies! When I took this picture and looked at it I couldn't believe my eyes at how much these two have grown up since we have lived here.

Taggy having a great time!

After a fun day, two boys zonked in the car!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Wait, am I seeing this right? Is Taggy sporting a faux-hawk? That's our favorite hair-do lately! Awesome!!

McCallisters said...

I have to say that Mason has never been to McDonald's. I have a personal prejudice against the place and haven't been there for approximately ten years.

In 'N Out, on the other hand, is a completely different story.

Cute kids, Rachael. I love the hair style on Taggart. Very fashionable.

Marilee said...

Wow - I never realized how closely Thatcher and Taggy resemble each other!

mylittlegems said...

That is funny - we drove past McDonalds a few days ago and Landon said, "look it's Old McDonalds"...I was surprised since we have only been there one time and of course he will have nothing to do with the food!

Anonymous said...

OK, I see how it is--you told your friends that your mother made fun of the faux-hawk on Taggy--so you had to get them to reenforce your hair fad--well, that peer presure stuff might work with most moms--but as you well should know I am not one for following the crowd--"class" is the word to adhere to--not "fad". Point in hand--Can you see Pres. Monson in a faux-hawk???? I think not--but I bet next conference when he speaks at the pulpit, you will be envisioning him with one! LOL
Love ya! MOM

stephen&andrea said...

Hey rachel this is andrea i found your blog from Adrian your blog is so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

Boys sleep Just like there mother!