You linked the infamous "Lock Your Heart" talk . . . you are a goofball and that's why I love you. Happy V-day from your other valentine.
Hey again!! You two are cute, it looks so warm there, I am jelous. I have some funny memories of you two. I remember when I first met you at your apartment, what was the name of them? Anyway you cracked me up, I totally love ya!
Nice!
Hope you had a very Happy Love Day! Did you end up going to the best restaurant EVER?!?! Do we get to see picks?
Nice looking couple if I do say so myself! (Hey, Rach is that your brother? LOL) Love yas!MOM
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You linked the infamous "Lock Your Heart" talk . . . you are a goofball and that's why I love you. Happy V-day from your other valentine.
Hey again!! You two are cute, it looks so warm there, I am jelous. I have some funny memories of you two. I remember when I first met you at your apartment, what was the name of them? Anyway you cracked me up, I totally love ya!
Nice!
Hope you had a very Happy Love Day! Did you end up going to the best restaurant EVER?!?! Do we get to see picks?
Nice looking couple if I do say so myself! (Hey, Rach is that your brother? LOL) Love yas!
MOM
Post a Comment