Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Women will get this, Men will not...

This has got to be one of the funiest videos I have seen in a long time. We have experienced the Man Cold a few times at our house, how about you? At least now I will know what to do next time.

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

After laughing, crying, and peeing my pants - I sent this link to all my sisters. Hilarious.

Brownies said...

That was funny. We aren't in Arizona, sorry. But we are in Las Vegas! If you are ever up this way, let us know!
Ben and Dawn

Anonymous said...

That wasn't really funny.

Anonymous said...

anonymous must be of the male gender! Come on if you can't laugh at yourself then what can you laugh at???? huh, poor little bunny?? What/Who?? We love all of you poor little bunnies!! We couldn't live without you--none the less this did tickle my funny bone! Thanks Rach for the laugh!
MOM

Eddie said...

HAHA That's pretty funny!!!