Okay...we don't have tv so I'm not sure who these people are...I'm guessing they are a tv show? Fill me in...By the way, your parents must be TOTALLY excited to have you back east. Tell your mom to update her blog!
The Office plus 30 Rock. Thursday is the new Friday! yeah!
By the way, this is Chad your cousin from California. Caitlin showed me your blog today. Not that I'm a huge blogger but it's nice getting to know your family a little bit more through your posts.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Rachael. This is Jill, from the mommy blog. I was just showing my husband a post and he recognized you guys! We were all actually in the same FHE group in Provo for a while. He was in the same mission as you guys and Michael Jackson was one of his companions. Anyway, small world. And, we love The Office too.
8 comments:
We are so excited for tonight too! Thanks for the gifts. Todd dropped them by yesterday.
I can't wait for tonight. I'm a little bummed...Teresa has family in town, and you are gone...I guess I will just have to watch it with Karl:)
I love love LOVED it!
Okay...we don't have tv so I'm not sure who these people are...I'm guessing they are a tv show? Fill me in...By the way, your parents must be TOTALLY excited to have you back east. Tell your mom to update her blog!
The Office plus 30 Rock. Thursday is the new Friday! yeah!
By the way, this is Chad your cousin from California. Caitlin showed me your blog today. Not that I'm a huge blogger but it's nice getting to know your family a little bit more through your posts.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Rachael. This is Jill, from the mommy blog. I was just showing my husband a post and he recognized you guys! We were all actually in the same FHE group in Provo for a while. He was in the same mission as you guys and Michael Jackson was one of his companions. Anyway, small world. And, we love The Office too.
Post a Comment