Saturday, May 10, 2008

Who are all of these kids, and why are they calling me Mom?

Happy Mothers Day!
I am grateful for my mother and her love and support throughout my whole life. I truly appreciate all she did and does for my brothers and I. I am constantly learning from her example. I love to be Thatcher and Taggart's mom, they are two of my greatest blessings, and I never knew you could love two rambunctious little boys as much as I love them. I hope everyone has a restful and wonderful Mothers Day!

1 comment:

The McGraths said...

Hey Rachel, is this an LDS picture? I always thought it was but it is in the Labor and Delivery wing at our hospital. In Ocala, which is weird to me if it is. I always thought it was Emma Smith holding one of her babies. Anyways. I'm random. The boys are getting so big. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!