Happy 4th of July everyone! We had a great holiday weekend visiting my parents and David in Rhode Island. It was a much needed getaway, and we enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the suburbs and a small town 4th. On the 4th we all went to WALL-E which was just okay. The boys did absolutely great, it was the movie that was a downer I thought. Pixar, you need to step it up my friends. First Ratatoowee and now this nonsense with very liberal undertones? Where have all the Toy Stories and Incredibles' gone? Anyway, after WALL-E we packed up and went to a park for the Fireworksshow. We met several of the ward members there and had a picnic dinner and watched the AWESOME Firework show. There must have been 30 minutes of Fireworks and the boys did really good. Taggy was okay as long as my Dad was holding his ears, he didn't like the noise, and Thatcher was amazed for about 5 minutes and then asked "when are we going home". All around it was a fun weekend! We are very grateful for this beautiful country where we have the freedoms we enjoy.
The boys with their "Happy 4th of July" t-shirts.
Thatcher being silly.
Dave is too cool for the 4th of July.
Grandpa and Taggy with Taggy's "magic glasses"!
Grandma and Grandpa striking a Independence Day Pose!
This little video is Taggy showing us what the Fireworks were going to go "BOOM"!
Thatcher and Daddy watching the fireworks, with Todd wearing the infamous "magic glasses"!
What is Thatcher doing in that first picture? It totally looks like you caught him picking a wedgie! J/k...... Sounds like you guys had a fun, tiring day! I bet July 4th is a lot better out East huh?
I love your built in carseats...what kind of a car is that?? I wish we lived in Provo with all of our boys! BUT I'm pretty glad our husbands graduated too!
5 comments:
What is Thatcher doing in that first picture? It totally looks like you caught him picking a wedgie! J/k...... Sounds like you guys had a fun, tiring day! I bet July 4th is a lot better out East huh?
I love your built in carseats...what kind of a car is that?? I wish we lived in Provo with all of our boys! BUT I'm pretty glad our husbands graduated too!
Rachael I love your Kids. You need to film them more often.
rachael your kids are soooo cute!! I loved seeing your parents in the pictures also!!! I love you guys!
Oh what fun! Wow those boys look so much a like!
Post a Comment